- July 20: Ford Expands Chrome Door Handle Cover Recall recalls | 1 days ago
- July 16: Ford Recalls Edge, Fusion and Lincoln MKZ Over Torque Converters recalls | 5 days ago
- June 29: Ford Recalls Escape and Police Interceptors recalls | 22 days ago
- June 28: Ford Recalls 402,000 Transit Vans For Driveshaft Problems recalls | 23 days ago
- June 19: Ford Wins Lincoln Town Car Airbag Lawsuit news | 32 days ago
2000 Ford F-150
Worst 2000 F-150 steering Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- NHTSA: Steering: Linkages: Tie Rod Assembly47
- NHTSA: Steering14
- NHTSA: Steering: Gear Box (Other Than Rack And Pinion)3
- NHTSA: Steering: Hydraulic Power Assist System3
- NHTSA: Steering: Column2
- NHTSA: Steering: Gear Box: Shaft Sector2
- NHTSA: Steering: Wheel And Handle Bar2
- NHTSA: Steering: Gear Box: Shaft Pitman1
- NHTSA: Steering: Hydraulic Power Assist: Pump1
- NHTSA: Steering: Linkages1
- NHTSA: Steering: Linkages: Arm: Idler And Attachment1
- NHTSA: Steering: Rack And Pinion1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford F-150 Model Years
Curious how the 2000 F-150 compares to other years?
Check out our Ford F-150 overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the F-150.