1. compensate me for my truck (1 reports)
2001 Ford F-150 brakes problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2001 Ford F-150:

2001 Ford F-150 Owner Comments

Feb 072015

F-150 Super Duty 4.6L

click to see larger images

caught fire while driving, then burnt down caught fire while driving, then burnt down caught fire while driving, then burnt down caught fire while driving, then burnt down caught fire while driving, then burnt down

Good Day, sir/madam.

I was the owner of this Ford F150, and was a victim of a factory, fault fire on the 7th of February 2015. Can you please give me the direct company numbers and department to report this to Ford; for me to be reimbursed financially for my truck, or which law firm has a class action suit with Ford that I can join to receive compensation. Thank You. Vin 1FTRX17W11NA47643

Contact 1 242 392 3467/ 1242 448 0786