2001 Ford F-150 fuel system problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2001 Ford F-150:

2001 Ford F-150 Owner Comments

Dec 142000

I took my 2001 F150 truck in for service and I was told the fuel pump needed to be replaced the next call I got was to tell me my truck had caught on fire during the test drive and burnt to the ground neither ac collins Ford or Ford Motor Company will claim responsibility for this they both say it was not their fault but Ford never sent an inspector.

- Pasadena, TX, USA