- October 16: MyFord Touch Lawsuit Certified Class-Action in Nine States news | 6 days ago
- October 16: Ford Says Power Steering Lawsuit Shouldn't Be a Class-Action news | 6 days ago
- October 12: Ford Edge and Lincoln Continental Recalled recalls | 10 days ago
- October 4: Feds Investigate Brake Failures in 2015-2016 Ford F-150 Trucks investigations | 18 days ago
- October 4: Ford Throttle Body Problems Lead to Lawsuit news | 18 days ago
2001 Ford F-150
Worst 2001 F-150 steering Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- bolt fell out of steering column1
- rubbing sound when turning1
- NHTSA: Steering: Linkages: Tie Rod Assembly13
- NHTSA: Steering12
- NHTSA: Steering: Column2
- NHTSA: Steering: Column Locking: Anti-Theft Device2
- NHTSA: Steering: Gear Box (Other Than Rack And Pinion)2
- NHTSA: Steering: Hydraulic Power Assist System2
- NHTSA: Steering: Linkages2
- NHTSA: Steering: Linkages: Arm: Idler And Attachment1
- NHTSA: Steering: Rack And Pinion1
- NHTSA: Steering: Wheel And Handle Bar1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford F-150 Model Years
Curious how the 2001 F-150 compares to other years?
Check out our Ford F-150 overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the F-150.