- May 17: Ford Spark Plugs Breaking? Ford Settles Class-Action Lawsuit news | 8 days ago
- May 16: Recalled Axle Repair May Not Meet U.S. Safety Agency's Own Rules news | 9 days ago
- May 3: No Recall For Ford F-150 Brake Pedal Problems investigations | 22 days ago
- April 27: Ford Recalls 285,000 Cars and SUVs in 5 Recalls recalls | 28 days ago
- April 12: Ford F-150 SuperCab Takes Top Crash Test Award news | 43 days ago
2002 Ford F-150
Worst 2002 F-150 transmission Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- loss of overdrive and hard shifting2
- planetary gear failure2
- problems shifting1
- transmission clunks and vibrates in overdrive1
- transmission failure1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission18
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission: Torque Converter1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Manual Transmission1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Manual Transmission: Column Shift ...1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford F-150 Model Years
Curious how the 2002 F-150 compares to other years?
Check out our Ford F-150 overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the F-150.