2003 Ford F-150 body / paint problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2003 Ford F-150:

2003 Ford F-150 Owner Comments

Jun 132012

F-150

My Ford F 150 frame and spring holders are rusting bad, I'm afraid the springs may fall off or the frame may break while I'm driving. It's just a matter of time before this happens. The body of the truck has no rust, I'm the original owner and only have 62,000 miles on it. Just wondering it other people are having the same problem im having with my frame and what my opptions are.

- South Portland , ME, USA