- August 19: Ford Focus EVAP Purge Valve Lawsuit Survives Dismissal Bid news | 2 days ago
- August 13: Ford Faces Exhaust Odor and Carbon Monoxide Lawsuit news | 8 days ago
- August 10: Three Police Officers Sue Ford Over Carbon Monoxide Exposure news | 11 days ago
- August 2: Lawsuit Says Ford Lifted Trucks Have Wrong Jacks and Spare Tires news | 19 days ago
- August 1: 'Built Ford Tough' is Mere 'Puffery,' Says Federal Judge news | 20 days ago
2003 Ford F-150
body / paint Problems
Worst 2003 F-150 body / paint Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- paint peeling and alluminum corrosion10
- gap between bed and cab1
- gap in doors1
- water leaks into truck through 3rd brake light1
- NHTSA: Structure: Body13
- NHTSA: Structure8
- NHTSA: Structure: Body: Door 7
- NHTSA: Structure: Body: Bumpers1
- NHTSA: Structure: Frame And Members: Underbody Shields1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford F-150 Model Years
Curious how the 2003 F-150 compares to other years?
Check out our Ford F-150 overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the F-150.