- June 19: Ford Wins Lincoln Town Car Airbag Lawsuit news | 7 days ago
- June 3: Ford PowerShift Transmission Lawsuit Includes Fiesta and Focus news | 23 days ago
- May 28: Hawaii Sues Ford, Nissan and Toyota Over Takata Airbags news | 29 days ago
- May 25: Ford Recalls F-150, Explorer and Super Duty Over Bad Welds recalls | 32 days ago
- May 25: Ford Recalls Trucks With Aftermarket Door Handle Covers recalls | 32 days ago
2003 Ford F-150
body / paint Problems
Worst 2003 F-150 body / paint Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- paint peeling and alluminum corrosion10
- gap between bed and cab1
- gap in doors1
- water leaks into truck through 3rd brake light1
- NHTSA: Structure: Body13
- NHTSA: Structure8
- NHTSA: Structure: Body: Door 7
- NHTSA: Structure: Body: Bumpers1
- NHTSA: Structure: Frame And Members: Underbody Shields1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford F-150 Model Years
Curious how the 2003 F-150 compares to other years?
Check out our Ford F-150 overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the F-150.