- January 13: Ford Recalls 816,000 Vehicles to Replace Takata Airbag Inflators recalls | 9 days ago
- January 1: Ford Power Steering Lawsuit Denied Class-Action Certification news | 21 days ago
- December 27: Ford Fusion and Mercury Milan ABS Problems Investigated investigations | 26 days ago
- December 21: Ford Recalls 9,400 Vehicles in 3 Recalls recalls | 32 days ago
- December 2: Ford Recalls 680,000 Fusion, Mondeo and Lincoln MKZ Cars recalls | 51 days ago
2003 Ford F-150
body / paint Problems
Worst 2003 F-150 body / paint Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- paint peeling and alluminum corrosion10
- gap between bed and cab1
- gap in doors1
- water leaks into truck through 3rd brake light1
- NHTSA: Structure: Body13
- NHTSA: Structure8
- NHTSA: Structure: Body: Door 7
- NHTSA: Structure: Body: Bumpers1
- NHTSA: Structure: Frame And Members: Underbody Shields1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford F-150 Model Years
Curious how the 2003 F-150 compares to other years?
Check out our Ford F-150 overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the F-150.