- February 11: Ford Wins $3 Million Ford Ranger Lawsuit on Appeal news | 11 days ago
- February 1: Ford Sudden Deceleration Lawsuit Aims At Throttle Body System news | 21 days ago
- January 26: Ford Recalls F-150, Focus and C-MAX recalls | 27 days ago
- January 13: Ford Recalls 816,000 Vehicles to Replace Takata Airbag Inflators recalls | 40 days ago
- January 1: Ford Power Steering Lawsuit Denied Class-Action Certification news | 52 days ago
2004 Ford F-150
Worst 2004 F-150 lights Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- light housing leaks water3
- brake light leaks1
- taillights dont work1
- NHTSA: Exterior Lighting6
- NHTSA: Exterior Lighting: Brake Lights3
- NHTSA: Exterior Lighting: Fog Lights2
- NHTSA: Exterior Lighting: Tail Lights2
- NHTSA: Exterior Lighting: Turn Signal2
- NHTSA: Exterior Lighting: Turn Signal: Switch1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford F-150 Model Years
Curious how the 2004 F-150 compares to other years?
Check out our Ford F-150 overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the F-150.