8.6

suspension problem

2004 Ford F-150 Owner Comments

Feb 162005

F-150 8-cyl

I have a new Ford F150 super crew that has had three sets of rotors, stabilizer bars, tires, brakes, brake cluster, etc. I now have 18,000 miles on this truck and it is needing another set of rotors now. It is completely unsafe to drive and we have children and are afraid to take them any where in this vehicle. I have other that I can provide info that has had the same problems. I need help with this and I am going to explore every avenue possible to see that no one is injured do to this defect.

- Glasgow, KY, USA