- October 16: MyFord Touch Lawsuit Certified Class-Action in Nine States news | 6 days ago
- October 16: Ford Says Power Steering Lawsuit Shouldn't Be a Class-Action news | 6 days ago
- October 12: Ford Edge and Lincoln Continental Recalled recalls | 10 days ago
- October 4: Feds Investigate Brake Failures in 2015-2016 Ford F-150 Trucks investigations | 18 days ago
- October 4: Ford Throttle Body Problems Lead to Lawsuit news | 18 days ago
2004 Ford F-150
Worst 2004 F-150 suspension Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- front coil springs broken5
- shaking at highway speed2
- NHTSA: Suspension70
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front20
- NHTSA: Suspension: Rear11
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Control Arm: Upper Ball Joint2
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Springs: Coil Springs2
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Control Arm: Lower Ball Joint1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Stabilizer Bar1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Multiple Axle1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Rear: Axle: Spindle1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford F-150 Model Years
Curious how the 2004 F-150 compares to other years?
Check out our Ford F-150 overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the F-150.