- August 19: Ford Focus EVAP Purge Valve Lawsuit Survives Dismissal Bid news | 0 days ago
- August 13: Ford Faces Exhaust Odor and Carbon Monoxide Lawsuit news | 6 days ago
- August 10: Three Police Officers Sue Ford Over Carbon Monoxide Exposure news | 9 days ago
- August 2: Lawsuit Says Ford Lifted Trucks Have Wrong Jacks and Spare Tires news | 17 days ago
- August 1: 'Built Ford Tough' is Mere 'Puffery,' Says Federal Judge news | 18 days ago
2004 Ford F-150
Worst 2004 F-150 suspension Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- front coil springs broken8
- shaking at highway speed2
- frame rusted1
- NHTSA: Suspension71
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front20
- NHTSA: Suspension: Rear12
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Control Arm: Upper Ball Joint2
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Springs: Coil Springs2
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Control Arm: Lower Ball Joint1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Stabilizer Bar1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Multiple Axle1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Rear: Axle: Spindle1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford F-150 Model Years
Curious how the 2004 F-150 compares to other years?
Check out our Ford F-150 overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the F-150.