9.0

2005 Ford F-150 drivetrain problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2005 Ford F-150:

2005 Ford F-150 Owner Comments

Jun 182015

F-150 STX 4.6L V8

Has been happening off and on for a few months now and has now completely stopped working. Last time it stopped I took it in to the dealer and they said they "couldn't reproduce the problem" and had nothing else to say. it worked for a couple months after that then stopped again. It's still under the warranty I got from them yet they won't take a closer look to fix it. It would shutter pretty hard when engaging last week then would just grind and not engage, now it won't do anything.

- , South Jordan, UT, USA

Mar 052012

F-150 4.6L

We replaced the hub & switch for the 4 wheel but still grinding away.

Replaced coil & plug (#7) a few months back, now we are replacing them again ..

Both problems driving me crazy! Does anyone have a solution other then burning the truck .. I just want this to be over with. I am sick of putting $ into this truck!!!!!!!

HELP!!!!!