- July 22: Ford Recalls 8,000 Cars That Could Roll Away
- July 20: Ford Recalls Transit Vans To Replace Misprinted Seat Belt Label
- July 16: Ford Edge Water Leaks Will Be Sealed, But Don't Call It A Recall
- July 2: Ford Recalls C-MAX, Escape and Focus For Non-Stop Engines
- June 26: Investigation Into Vacuum Assist Pumps in Ford F-150 Trucks
2005 Ford F-150
Worst 2005 F-150 drivetrain Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- rear differential failure12
- starts shaking while driving6
- driveshaft clunk3
- rumble or hum from rear axle3
- 4x4 engages with a shuddering effect on the vehicle2
- 4 wheel drive won't engage1
- transfer case failure1
- whirling sound from front end1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Driveline3
- NHTSA: Power Train2
- NHTSA: Power Train: Axle Assembly2
- NHTSA: Power Train: Driveline: Driveshaft2
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford F-150 Model Years
Curious how the 2005 F-150 compares to other years?
Check out our Ford F-150 overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the F-150.