- April 13: Ford Ordered to Pay $3 Million in Crash of 2001 Ford Ranger
- April 7: Government Petitioned To Investigate Ford SUV Recall
- April 5: Do Ford Crown Victoria and Mercury Grand Marquis Headlights Fail?
- March 29: Ford Freestyle Engine Surge Lawsuit Not Dead Yet
- March 25: Ford Recalls 221,000 Vehicles in Three Recalls
2005 Ford F-150
Worst 2005 F-150 transmission Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- transmission failure39
- transmission pauses while accelerating10
- won't go into gear8
- "transmission malfunction" read out on display5
- overdrive doesn't work4
- whining noise3
- shudder from transmission2
- torque converter seal went out1
- tranny slips in reverse1
- transmission makes popping sounds1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission22
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission: Lever And ...1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Manual Transmission1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford F-150 Model Years
Curious how the 2005 F-150 compares to other years?
Check out our Ford F-150 overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the F-150.