- April 11: Ford Recalls 435,000 Escapes For Rusted Subframes
- March 4: Ford Agrees to Fix 1,600,000 Cars That 'Limp Home'
- February 8: Ford Wants Class-Action Lawsuit Thrown Out
- February 6: Congrats Chrysler! Most Recalls of 2013
- February 5: Investigation Closed Into Steering Gear Problems in Ford Trucks
2005 Ford F-150
Worst 2005 F-150 transmission Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- transmission failure35
- transmission pauses while accelerating10
- won't go into gear8
- "transmission malfunction" read out on display5
- overdrive doesn't work3
- whining noise3
- shudder from transmission2
- transmission makes popping sounds1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission29
- NHTSA: Power Train: Manual Transmission3
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission: Lever And ...1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford F-150 Model Years
Curious how the 2005 F-150 compares to other years?
Check out our Ford F-150 overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the F-150.