- July 17: Ford Lawsuit Claims Steering Defects in Ford Fusion and Focus Cars
- July 12: Investigation Looks at Steering Problems in 500,000 Ford Cars
- July 9: Ford Recalls Cars and SUVs for Flying Roof Glass and Roll Away Danger
- June 29: Ford Dealers Told How to Fix Rough Idle and Rattle Noise
- June 25: Ford Recalls F-150 Over Steering Problems, Tells Owners to Park Trucks
2005 Ford F-150
Worst 2005 F-150 transmission Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- transmission failure36
- transmission pauses while accelerating10
- won't go into gear8
- "transmission malfunction" read out on display5
- overdrive doesn't work3
- whining noise3
- shudder from transmission2
- tranny slips in reverse1
- transmission makes popping sounds1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission29
- NHTSA: Power Train: Manual Transmission3
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission: Lever And ...1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford F-150 Model Years
Curious how the 2005 F-150 compares to other years?
Check out our Ford F-150 overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the F-150.