- August 22: Ford Recalls Vehicles With Leaking Gas Tanks and Flying Roof Glass
- August 17: Ford Recalls 160,000 Escape and Focus ST Vehicles For Erratic Engines
- August 14: Ford Recalls 83,000 Vehicles Because of One Small C-Clip
- August 8: Ford Recalls Vans and SUVs for Leaking Brake Fluid and Bubbly Windshields
- July 17: Ford Lawsuit Claims Steering Defects in Ford Fusion and Focus Cars
2005 Ford F-150
Worst 2005 F-150 transmission Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- transmission failure36
- transmission pauses while accelerating10
- won't go into gear8
- "transmission malfunction" read out on display5
- overdrive doesn't work3
- whining noise3
- shudder from transmission2
- tranny slips in reverse1
- transmission makes popping sounds1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission29
- NHTSA: Power Train: Manual Transmission3
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission: Lever And ...1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford F-150 Model Years
Curious how the 2005 F-150 compares to other years?
Check out our Ford F-150 overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the F-150.