- September 29: Ford Recalls Focus and Transit Connect Vehicles in 2 Recalls recalls | 2 days ago
- September 26: Jury Rules Ford Escape Airbag Caused Man to Kill Himself news | 5 days ago
- September 22: Ford Shattering Sunroofs Cause Class-Action Lawsuit news | 9 days ago
- September 8: Ford Recalls 2.3 Million Vehicles Over Door Latches recalls | 23 days ago
- August 28: Ford Explorer Exhaust Lawsuit Settled by Parties news | 34 days ago
2014 Ford F-150
Worst 2014 F-150 engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- blown engine3
- engine loses power2
- main oil seal failure1
- poor oil pan design1
- shuts down while driving1
- spark plugs blow out of motor1
- truck stalled after oil change1
- turbo blew1
- NHTSA: Engine20
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control7
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Accelerator Pedal1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford F-150 Model Years
Curious how the 2014 F-150 compares to other years?
Check out our Ford F-150 overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the F-150.