- July 27: NHTSA Ford Explorer Exhaust Manifold Investigation Upgraded investigations | 1 days ago
- July 26: Austin, Texas: 60 Carbon Monoxide Detectors Activate in Ford Police SUVs news | 2 days ago
- July 26: Ford Recalls 117,000 F-150, E-Series, Escape and Lincoln MKC Vehicles recalls | 2 days ago
- July 23: Ford Transit Driveshaft Flexible Coupling Lawsuit Filed news | 5 days ago
- July 20: Ford Expands Chrome Door Handle Cover Recall recalls | 8 days ago
1995 Ford F-250
Worst 1995 F-250 electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- vehicle started on fire1
- NHTSA: Electrical System7
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition4
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Battery1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Switch1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Starter Assembly: Solenoid1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Front Underhood1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford F-250 Model Years
Curious how the 1995 F-250 compares to other years?
Check out our Ford F-250 overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the F-250.