- May 16: Ford Antifreeze Leak Recall May Not Be Good Enough news | 6 days ago
- April 23: Ford Explorer Exhaust Leak Lawsuit Dismissed by Judge news | 29 days ago
- April 5: Ford Door Sensor Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 47 days ago
- April 1: Ford Recalls F-250 Trucks Over Rollaway Dangers recalls | 51 days ago
- March 30: Ford Recalls Escape, Fiesta ST, Fusion and Transit Connect After 29 Fires recalls | 53 days ago
1997 Ford F-250
Worst 1997 F-250 engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- engine failure1
- spark plug blew out1
- starboard head gasket,leaks oil1
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling16
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine14
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control14
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Gasoline11
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Cruise Control6
- NHTSA: Engine3
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Diesel2
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Gasoline: ...2
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Linkages1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford F-250 Model Years
Curious how the 1997 F-250 compares to other years?
Check out our Ford F-250 overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the F-250.