8.0

$2,500.00

1. replace the pump (1 reports)
2001 Ford F-250 transmission problems

transmission problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2001 Ford F-250:

2001 Ford F-250 Owner Comments

Aug 132007

F-250 XLT V10

Huntington Ford said they could fix it in about two days. (no loaner - didn't meet their minimum time in shop). I called them at the end of the 2nd day and they had not ordered the part yet. I was not a priority customer because I did not have the regular maintenance done by them. Part came in 2 days later. Two more days before they tried to put it in, then found out they forgot to order the bolts with the seals (the piece that was leaking!!!). Another 3 days before those would come in. They would have it ready the following Monday. Offered me a compact loaner for the weekend. Great, except I was supposed to pull a boat up north on Thursday to take my family camping for the week. Couldn't loan me a truck.

- , Macomb, MI, USA