- January 13: Ford Recalls 816,000 Vehicles to Replace Takata Airbag Inflators recalls | 6 days ago
- January 1: Ford Power Steering Lawsuit Denied Class-Action Certification news | 18 days ago
- December 27: Ford Fusion and Mercury Milan ABS Problems Investigated investigations | 23 days ago
- December 21: Ford Recalls 9,400 Vehicles in 3 Recalls recalls | 29 days ago
- December 2: Ford Recalls 680,000 Fusion, Mondeo and Lincoln MKZ Cars recalls | 48 days ago
2001 Ford F-250
windows / windshield Problems
Worst 2001 F-250 windows / windshield Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- window regulator failed1
- NHTSA: Visibility: Windshield3
- NHTSA: Visibility: Power Window Devices And Controls2
- NHTSA: Visibility: Windshield Wiper/Washer: Motor2
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford F-250 Model Years
Curious how the 2001 F-250 compares to other years?
Check out our Ford F-250 overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the F-250.