- April 13: Ford Ordered to Pay $3 Million in Crash of 2001 Ford Ranger
- April 7: Government Petitioned To Investigate Ford SUV Recall
- April 5: Do Ford Crown Victoria and Mercury Grand Marquis Headlights Fail?
- March 29: Ford Freestyle Engine Surge Lawsuit Not Dead Yet
- March 25: Ford Recalls 221,000 Vehicles in Three Recalls
2006 Ford F-250
Worst 2006 F-250 engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- EGR and EGR cooler failure4
- rough idle, loss of power2
- stalls while driving2
- burning oil excessively1
- exhaust issues with head1
- hard starting1
- spark plugs breaking off in head1
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control2
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling1
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine1
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Gasoline: ...1
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Cruise Control1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford F-250 Model Years
Curious how the 2006 F-250 compares to other years?
Check out our Ford F-250 overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the F-250.