- July 2: Ford Recalls C-MAX, Escape and Focus For Non-Stop Engines
- June 26: Investigation Into Vacuum Assist Pumps in Ford F-150 Trucks
- June 24: Ford Recalls 203,000 Escape SUVs and Transit Connect Vans
- June 23: Ford 5.4 Liter Spark Plug Lawsuit
- June 7: Ford Fusion Hybrid MPG Lawsuit Says Advertised MPG Is Wrong
2006 Ford F-250
Worst 2006 F-250 engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- EGR and EGR cooler failure4
- rough idle, loss of power2
- stalls while driving2
- burning oil excessively1
- exhaust issues with head1
- hard starting1
- spark plugs breaking off in head1
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control2
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling1
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine1
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Gasoline: ...1
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Cruise Control1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford F-250 Model Years
Curious how the 2006 F-250 compares to other years?
Check out our Ford F-250 overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the F-250.