- February 11: Ford Wins $3 Million Ford Ranger Lawsuit on Appeal news | 8 days ago
- February 1: Ford Sudden Deceleration Lawsuit Aims At Throttle Body System news | 18 days ago
- January 26: Ford Recalls F-150, Focus and C-MAX recalls | 24 days ago
- January 13: Ford Recalls 816,000 Vehicles to Replace Takata Airbag Inflators recalls | 37 days ago
- January 1: Ford Power Steering Lawsuit Denied Class-Action Certification news | 49 days ago
1997 Ford F-350
Worst 1997 F-350 engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- hesitation, stalls1
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Gasoline20
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling14
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine12
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control8
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Cruise Control6
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Diesel5
- NHTSA: Engine2
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford F-350 Model Years
Curious how the 1997 F-350 compares to other years?
Check out our Ford F-350 overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the F-350.