- October 16: MyFord Touch Lawsuit Certified Class-Action in Nine States news | 8 days ago
- October 16: Ford Says Power Steering Lawsuit Shouldn't Be a Class-Action news | 8 days ago
- October 12: Ford Edge and Lincoln Continental Recalled recalls | 12 days ago
- October 4: Feds Investigate Brake Failures in 2015-2016 Ford F-150 Trucks investigations | 20 days ago
- October 4: Ford Throttle Body Problems Lead to Lawsuit news | 20 days ago
1997 Ford F-350
Worst 1997 F-350 engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- hesitation, stalls1
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Gasoline20
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling14
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine12
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control8
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Cruise Control6
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Diesel5
- NHTSA: Engine2
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford F-350 Model Years
Curious how the 1997 F-350 compares to other years?
Check out our Ford F-350 overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the F-350.