- February 11: Ford Wins $3 Million Ford Ranger Lawsuit on Appeal news | 13 days ago
- February 1: Ford Sudden Deceleration Lawsuit Aims At Throttle Body System news | 23 days ago
- January 26: Ford Recalls F-150, Focus and C-MAX recalls | 29 days ago
- January 13: Ford Recalls 816,000 Vehicles to Replace Takata Airbag Inflators recalls | 42 days ago
- January 1: Ford Power Steering Lawsuit Denied Class-Action Certification news | 54 days ago
1999 Ford F-350
Worst 1999 F-350 engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- spark plug ejection7
- injector failure1
- massive reoccuring engine problems1
- stalls at idle1
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine14
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control14
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling12
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Gasoline8
- NHTSA: Engine4
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Cruise Control3
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Gasoline: ...2
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford F-350 Model Years
Curious how the 1999 F-350 compares to other years?
Check out our Ford F-350 overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the F-350.