8.0

1999 Ford F-350 engine problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 1999 Ford F-350:

1999 Ford F-350 Owner Comments

Feb 142003

F-350

Have had every injector go out at least one time most have gone out two or three times. Olathe Ford said that their hands were tied and they could not tear the motor down to find out what was causing the injectors to fail. Told me that Olathe Ford uses re-built injectors per Ford. This problem started at around 70K and now that we have 100k on the truck they can't look into it because Ford will not cover it under the warranty so we would have to pay out of pocket and NOW they will tear in down on my dime. Also had brake issues and the truck had Cab mount bolt that broke after purchased JUNK! Never will I purchase another FORD product and I will tell everyone I know that FORD does not stand behind their products...

I wish Bill Ford Jr had this truck....

- , Princeton, KS, USA