- November 18: Ford Fusions Recalled So They Don't Roll Away
- November 4: Ford Recalls 202,000 Vehicles For Numerous Defects
- October 30: Ford Recalls 205,000 SUVs That Can Catch Fire
- October 17: Ford Recalls 2015 Mustang to Fix Seat Belt Buckle Assembly
- October 13: Ford Cracked Tailgate Class-Action Lawsuit Ongoing
2006 Ford F-350
Worst 2006 F-350 engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- fuel injectors failed4
- egr valve made of dissimilar metals, head studs weak3
- blown head gaskets2
- not starting2
- turbo blown2
- no power accelerating & smoking1
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling14
- NHTSA: Engine6
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine4
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Diesel2
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control2
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford F-350 Model Years
Curious how the 2006 F-350 compares to other years?
Check out our Ford F-350 overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the F-350.