- February 24: Ford Recalls F-250 and F-350 Trucks With Replacement Steering Gears
- February 8: Ford Explorer Leaking Brake Hose Investigation Closed
- February 3: Ford Lawsuit Alleges Engine Problems in 2004-2008 Models
- February 1: Ford Recalls 221,000 Vehicles To Repair Door Handles and Seat Belts
- January 25: Ford Fiesta and Focus Transmission Lawsuit Filed After Complaints
2006 Ford F-350
Worst 2006 F-350 engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- fuel injectors failed4
- egr valve made of dissimilar metals, head studs weak3
- blown head gaskets2
- not starting2
- turbo blown2
- no power accelerating & smoking1
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling14
- NHTSA: Engine7
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine4
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Diesel2
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control2
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford F-350 Model Years
Curious how the 2006 F-350 compares to other years?
Check out our Ford F-350 overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the F-350.