- September 15: Ford Fiesta Door Latch Investigation Underway
- September 12: Ford Recalls Escape Hybrid and Mercury Mariner Hybrid After Engines Stall
- August 22: Ford Recalls Vehicles With Leaking Gas Tanks and Flying Roof Glass
- August 17: Ford Recalls 160,000 Escape and Focus ST Vehicles For Erratic Engines
- August 14: Ford Recalls 83,000 Vehicles Because of One Small C-Clip
2006 Ford F-350
Worst 2006 F-350 engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- fuel injectors failed4
- egr valve made of dissimilar metals, head studs weak3
- blown head gaskets2
- not starting2
- turbo blown2
- no power accelerating & smoking1
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling14
- NHTSA: Engine6
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine4
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Diesel2
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control2
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford F-350 Model Years
Curious how the 2006 F-350 compares to other years?
Check out our Ford F-350 overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the F-350.