- July 8: Ford Explorer Exhaust Smells Investigated investigations | 18 days ago
- June 29: Ford Recalls 8,500 Cars, Trucks, Vans and SUVs recalls | 27 days ago
- June 7: Sports Car Crash-Test Ratings All Over the Place news | 49 days ago
- June 1: Ford Recalls 1.9 Million Vehicles to Replace Takata Airbags recalls | 55 days ago
- May 25: Ford Recalls 271,000 F-150 Trucks For Leaking Master Cylinders recalls | 62 days ago
2006 Ford F-350
Worst 2006 F-350 engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- fuel injectors failed4
- not starting4
- egr valve made of dissimilar metals, head studs weak3
- blown head gaskets2
- turbo blown2
- no power accelerating & smoking1
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling14
- NHTSA: Engine8
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine4
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control3
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Diesel2
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford F-350 Model Years
Curious how the 2006 F-350 compares to other years?
Check out our Ford F-350 overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the F-350.