- January 13: Ford Recalls 816,000 Vehicles to Replace Takata Airbag Inflators recalls | 9 days ago
- January 1: Ford Power Steering Lawsuit Denied Class-Action Certification news | 21 days ago
- December 27: Ford Fusion and Mercury Milan ABS Problems Investigated investigations | 26 days ago
- December 21: Ford Recalls 9,400 Vehicles in 3 Recalls recalls | 32 days ago
- December 2: Ford Recalls 680,000 Fusion, Mondeo and Lincoln MKZ Cars recalls | 51 days ago
2006 Ford F-350
Worst 2006 F-350 engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- fuel injectors failed4
- not starting4
- egr valve made of dissimilar metals, head studs weak3
- blown head gaskets2
- turbo blown2
- check engine light w/the wrench on1
- no power accelerating & smoking1
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling14
- NHTSA: Engine8
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine4
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Diesel3
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control3
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford F-350 Model Years
Curious how the 2006 F-350 compares to other years?
Check out our Ford F-350 overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the F-350.