7.0

1. dealer says replace tires (1 reports)
2000 Ford Focus brakes problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2000 Ford Focus:

2000 Ford Focus Owner Comments

Oct 192008

Focus SE

When I brake it's like the anti lock breaks are working, all the time. That can't be safe. I know the dealer noticed it when I took it in for other problems, but he didn't tell me what was wrong or offer to fix it. I'm just waiting for this car to kill me when I get rear ended in the rain and my breaks stop working.

- , Prospect Heights, IL, USA

Feb 232002

Focus

The vehicle shakes when I apply the brakes. I took it back to the dealership & I was told I need new tires now at 20k miles. I've had not thing but problems with this car. This vehicle has had lots of recalls, no one wants to listen, not FORD, they are waiting until someone gets hurt or dies to fix the problem. I want someone to help me resolve this problem before something happens. I'm a mother & I put my son in this vehicle every day, that is not safe!!

- , San Carlos, CA, USA