2000 Ford Focus engine problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2000 Ford Focus:

2000 Ford Focus Owner Comments

Apr 172014

Focus LX 2.0L

I have a 200 Ford Focus that was running great. Then one day on my way home it started to lose power, even when I gave it more gas. Then it would not even move when I was stepping on the gas. Now it starts but when I put in any gear it will not move and it stalls out. I already replaced the fuel filter, fuel pump,and the drive fuel pump module, and plugs and wires. I am at the point of just taking it to a junk yard and watch them crash it. I can not figure out the problem and its really pissing me off.

- , Starksboro, VT, USA