7.5

1. replace motor/regulator (14 reports)
  3. replace control switch (1 reports)
2000 Ford Focus windows / windshield problems

windows / windshield problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2000 Ford Focus:

2000 Ford Focus Owner Comments (Page 2 of 2)

Aug 232006

Focus Zx3 Kona

Some times my window will go all the way up... sometimes it wont... and when it doesnt i have to push it wit my hand while holding down the button... its on the passenger side.... which is even gayer because when i try to put it up and im about to get on the highway i cant get it 2 go up...

- , Wallace, NC, USA

Nov 262005

Focus ZTS

now has happened to 2 of my windows, first to the passenger side in front and now to the passenger side in the back. I gave up on the back and just won't open it anymore. I keep it closed with a sock now that I have been defeated.... I am sick of investing money into ford, i think they make cars to get money on repairs.....

- , Arlington, TX, USA

Dec 152003

Focus SE

WHILE TRYING TO FIX A LEAKING WINDOW PROBLEM, THEY (DEALERSHIP) RIPPED HALF OF MY WINDOW TINT OFF, THEN GAVE ME MY CAR BACK AND THE WINDOW DIDN'T WORK AT ALL. SO, I HAD TO PAY TO REPLACE THE MOTOR AND REGLUATOR.

- , Bartow, FL, USA