9.0

2001 Ford Focus engine problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2001 Ford Focus:

2001 Ford Focus Owner Comments

Aug 192003

Focus LX

Horrible!!! If I go faster than 50 miles per hour, the car occasionally jumps. I was under warranty, and took it to the Ford dealership for repairs. I was told that the car was never repaired of the recall issue, and that's why it jumped. Since I had it repaired, it has been jumping ever since.

- , Phoenix, AZ, USA

May 312002

Focus

At around 50 mph, give or take 10 miles, it jumps or surges or something. It is really annoying me! What the heck is wrong with it?

- , Mobile, AL, USA