2. recall (7 reports)
  3. fuel pump replaced (2 reports)
  4. replaced catalylic converter (1 reports)
2001 Ford Focus fuel system problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2001 Ford Focus:

2001 Ford Focus Owner Comments (Page 2 of 2)

Feb 162007

Focus SE 2.0

It happened on my way back from Miami to Tampa, had picked-up my mom, & had my daughter in the car, well a 3 hrs. ride turn out to be a 6 hrs. rides, because this darn thing keeps on shutting down anywhere & anytime, stop, take a 5 min. brake and go for another 15 to 30 miles before it will quit again. Thank god when i got home, I got the recall letter, I'll tell you, this car is the worst vehicle I've had, I don't know how can Ford stand to all of this. I'm not happy & be better once I trade this for a import, at least they spend the time & money to develop good engineering & reliable vehicles....

- , Lutz, FL, USA