$1,600.00

1. don't buy a Ford (1 reports)
2001 Ford Focus transmission problems

transmission problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2001 Ford Focus:

2001 Ford Focus Owner Comments

Dec 032003

Focus

Reverse just went out - no warning. Don't buy a Ford focus. Ford motors won't do anything. The dealer wanted $3000.00 to fix it. A local trans shop was half the price. They don't recommend buying another ford car. This is the worse car to own. I have a chevy with 150000 miles with it's original transmission. Why can't ford admit that this car is no good and stand behind their product. It a piece of crap. If you want to spend a lot on repairs by one. If not please listen to me, I wish I would have listened to the person that told me not to buy a ford focus.

- , Schaumburg, IL, USA