- April 24: Ford Recalls 390,000 Cars After 658 Door Latch Complaints
- April 13: Ford Ordered to Pay $3 Million in Crash of 2001 Ford Ranger
- April 7: Government Petitioned To Investigate Ford SUV Recall
- April 5: Do Ford Crown Victoria and Mercury Grand Marquis Headlights Fail?
- March 29: Ford Freestyle Engine Surge Lawsuit Not Dead Yet
Coil Spring Broke
This problem may be covered under warranty. Ask your Ford dealer.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- Average Mileage:
- 77,428 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 14 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- replace coil springs under warranty (7 reports)
- replacement (6 reports)
- not sure (1 reports)