1. don't buy a ford (1 reports)
2003 Ford Focus accessories - interior problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2003 Ford Focus:

2003 Ford Focus Owner Comments

Jul 162005

Focus 2.0

I took my car in and informed the technician the radio did not work. He then starts to submit information in the computer and ask me what was wrong with the radio and I said it does not work (hello, it does nothing). I told him to let me know if the radio was covered from warranty because I can just go buy one if not, he tells me it was but there was a deposit of 60.00 or so. I pay the money, catch a ride home, I had to leave my car.

the next day I had not heard from the dealership, I called, I was told my car was ready. I got a ride to the dealership and got my keys thinking something had been done. The radio was the same way after all of this. I went back in talked to the GM and sale director and stated, either you fix the radio or give me my money back. They took the radio out and sent it off for repair and installed it upon return. WTH, who does service like that, NOT Sutton Ford....Yeap.....

- , Chicago Heights, IL, USA