8.0

1. replaced starter motor (1 reports)
2003 Ford Focus electrical problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2003 Ford Focus:

2003 Ford Focus Owner Comments

Jun 272007

Focus ZX5 V4

I bought this vehicle used with approx. 23,000 miles on it. About 6 weeks after purchase, I went to leave for work and the car would not start. It was towed to the dealer half way around the city to have it fixed. NOT a good impression!!! At 68,000 miles it's about time to get rid of what I consider an unreliable vehicle. With the other problems I've had with this car, I can't count on it.

- , Fairport, NY, USA