2003 Ford Focus engine problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2003 Ford Focus:

2003 Ford Focus Owner Comments

Mar 262014

I had recently brought the car into the Ford dealership in Old Bridge for service brakes and fuel injection cleaning. A few days after I pick the car up the check engine light came on. I brought it back to the dealer and was told that they could not find anything wrong with the vehicle, and they turn the light out but three days later it came back on. I tried calling the dealer twice but never got e return call.

- , Old Bridge, NJ, USA

Mar 012008

Focus 2.0L Ltr

My beef is this. Why do we have to have emissions to start with? If we can't get it to pass does that mean that we have to buy a new engine? It think this emissions test stinks. My husband needs this car for work. We didn't have any problem until Randel passed the emissions thing. Another tax people have to pay. It hard for one to make a living as it is with the high price of gas, more tax. Thanks to the government. Sincerely Your Lisa Schroy

- , Mechanicsburg, PA, USA