2004 Ford Focus accessories - interior problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2004 Ford Focus:

2004 Ford Focus Owner Comments

Nov 092004

Focus 4-cyl

While as a sole driver and occupant of a 2005 Ford Focus, I was stopped at a red light and rear-ended by a four door 1995 Dodge intrepid at a speed of approximatley 50 miles per hour. My driver's seat collasped in the collision which jerked my neck and back into the rear seat. As a result my thorasic spine, cervical sipne was so injreud as to cause my neck and back including my both arms to suffer a degree of paralysis, and injury to the upper spinal cord.

- Port Carbon, PA, USA