8.0

2004 Ford Focus engine problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2004 Ford Focus:

2004 Ford Focus Owner Comments

Oct 112010

Focus

I don't understand why there has not been a recall on this. There is NO reason a spark plug should eject!! What...do I have to wait until an engine fire starts because that is dangerous to my health! Ford lost ALL of my trust and respect for this. This is the 4th time this has happened and this is UNACCEPTABLE. Spark plugs and the coil have been replaced. And for what? For them to just pop out again. Extremely aggravated. It will cost me too much money to fix it and this car is NOT even worth that amount of money.

- , Columbia, SC, USA