6.0

1. new sears die hard battery makes everything so bright! (1 reports)
2004 Ford Focus lights problems

lights problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2004 Ford Focus:

2004 Ford Focus Owner Comments

Feb 152011

Focus SE 2.3L

When this first happened, about 2 years ago, I went to the Ford dealer and complained about the low headlights. Dealer replaced the battery. Last month I drove from San Diego to Sacramento with my daughter for a job interview. It was raining on 5 and the lights were just as dim as before. The car was wonderful, no other problems. Got back to San Diego and the headlights again were very dim. Finally took car to Sears and got a battery. Amazing what a strong battery does for the car.

- , Rancho Bernardo, CA, USA

Dec 172010

Focus SE 2.3L

It was about 9pm and my daughter and I were driving to Vons here in Rancho Bernardo.

I was driving and had to use my bright lights to see the road.The night was rainy.

My daughter mentioned that my headlights were rather dim. After reading on this site about battery light coming on I noticed mine was on. Monday I am taking this very expensive to fix car to the dealer. What a nice Christmas present this will be! I have had nothing but trouble with it since I bought it. The only nice thing about this model is the engine really has great pick up to pass all the 18 wheelers on the freeways.

- , Rancho Bernardo, CA, USA