2004 Ford Focus lights problems

lights problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2004 Ford Focus:

2004 Ford Focus Owner Comments

Jun 282014

Focus ZTW V4

The assemblies around both my headlights are melted to the extent that they both have holes in them and one looks like there has been a small electrical fire as it looks burnt (passenger side) - clear part of the head lamp housing has a large burnt stain on it. The driver's side isn't quite as bad, yet, but also looks melted and has a hole above the bulb. When I went to get my oil changed yesterday the young man working there pointed this out to me.

The second time my tail light went I actually wrote to Ford with a complaint but never head back from them. I purchased this car new and to date have no other complaints and really like my car but the dealership I purchased it from seem to care less about this 'very obvious' problem with my car and Ford didn't even bother to respond to my letter so, like many others, will look elsewhere when it comes to purchasing my next vehicle. It is all about Customer Service these days and there are so many others places to go to get a good product. Ford needs to step it up!

- , Surrey, BC, canada