2005 Ford Focus cooling system problems

cooling system problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2005 Ford Focus:

2005 Ford Focus Owner Comments

Sep 012009

I own a 2005 Focus, 4 door, about 2 months ago I noticed a severe shaking in the car, at idol and while driving, took the car to get new brakes and the mechanic told me the motor mounts are broke, and ir would be at least $500 to fix, he also told me this is a common thing in the Focus that the mounts were defective. Considering my car has very low mileage for being an 05, 33,900, I do not expect to have to fix major problems like this. I do not think motor mounts should be shrugged off as "common problem" this can be a danger while driving and I feel it needs to be investigated, as to why the mounts go bad so quickly. I would appreciate any advise or answer to this issue. Thank you

- Parma, OK, USA