- June 7: Sports Car Crash-Test Ratings All Over the Place news | 22 days ago
- June 1: Ford Recalls 1.9 Million Vehicles to Replace Takata Airbags recalls | 28 days ago
- May 25: Ford Recalls 271,000 F-150 Trucks For Leaking Master Cylinders recalls | 35 days ago
- May 17: Ford Spark Plugs Breaking? Ford Settles Class-Action Lawsuit news | 43 days ago
- May 16: Recalled Axle Repair May Not Meet U.S. Safety Agency's Own Rules news | 44 days ago
2005 Ford Focus
Worst 2005 Focus electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- won't start intermittently9
- alternator went out8
- multiple electrical malfunctions4
- NHTSA: Electrical System67
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition25
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Switch5
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Alternator/Generator/Regulator3
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring3
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Anti-Theft Controller1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford Focus Model Years
Curious how the 2005 Focus compares to other years?
Check out our Ford Focus overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Focus.