- April 23: Ford Explorer Exhaust Leak Lawsuit Dismissed by Judge news | 3 days ago
- April 5: Ford Door Sensor Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 21 days ago
- April 1: Ford Recalls F-250 Trucks Over Rollaway Dangers recalls | 25 days ago
- March 30: Ford Recalls Escape, Fiesta ST, Fusion and Transit Connect After 29 Fires recalls | 27 days ago
- March 30: Ford Door Latch Recall For Fiesta, Fusion and Lincoln MKZ recalls | 27 days ago
2005 Ford Focus
Worst 2005 Focus electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- won't start intermittently9
- alternator went out8
- multiple electrical malfunctions6
- radio resets when started1
- NHTSA: Electrical System67
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition25
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Switch5
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Alternator/Generator/Regulator3
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring3
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Anti-Theft Controller1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Rear Compartment/Trunk1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford Focus Model Years
Curious how the 2005 Focus compares to other years?
Check out our Ford Focus overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Focus.