- April 11: Ford Recalls 435,000 Escapes For Rusted Subframes
- March 4: Ford Agrees to Fix 1,600,000 Cars That 'Limp Home'
- February 8: Ford Wants Class-Action Lawsuit Thrown Out
- February 6: Congrats Chrysler! Most Recalls of 2013
- February 5: Investigation Closed Into Steering Gear Problems in Ford Trucks
- January 21: 10 Out of 11 Minicars Flunk Crash Test
- January 19: Ford Recalls Vehicles for Steering and Windshield Problems
2005 Ford Focus
Worst 2005 Focus electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- won't start intermittently8
- car dies while driving7
- alternator went out5
- power locks don't work sometimes5
- multiple electrical malfunctions3
- alternator bearing making noise1
- locks and unlocks by itself while driving1
- NHTSA: Electrical System50
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition25
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Switch5
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Alternator/Generator/Regulator3
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring3
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Anti-Theft Controller1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford Focus Model Years
Curious how the 2005 Focus compares to other years?
Check out our Ford Focus overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Focus.