2007 Ford Focus brakes problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2007 Ford Focus:

2007 Ford Focus Owner Comments

Aug 112015

My breaks feel very mushy. I have to pump my breaks in order for me to stop. I could be driving on the highway and need to slow down or coming to a complete stop when my breaks don't respond normally. While on highway if I don't pump breaks the pedal just goes to the floor. When coming to a stop I have to pump breaks to slow down and have the pedal to floor in order to stop. If I come off the floor just sligtly with pedal the car will roll forward. Very scary may I ad. I am the second owner and noticed the problem the next day after purchase. I had the break pads and rotors replaced and it did not fix the problem. This is a daily problem.

- Chicopee, MA, USA