2.0

2007 Ford Focus fuel system problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2007 Ford Focus:

2007 Ford Focus Owner Comments

Jan 162016

Focus

I am driving on the highway, and the used car I just bought with in the last week is shuddering, jerking, and slip out of gear. It only had one owner, and a little over 56,000 miles. Now I have only put 125 miles on it, and it does this. Since it slows down quickly with a fierce jerk of the car, I was lucky and did not cause an accident because of the problem, and other cars behind me slamming on there brakes.

- Windsor Heights, WV, USA

Jul 172014

Focus 4-cyl

The fuel gauge doesn't read correctly and could result in the car running out of gas leaving someone stranded.

- Reynoldsburg, OH, USA

Jun 082011

Focus

My air conditioner quit working to soon only about 4 years old at the time was told by mechanic that my compressor was out completly. I also have changed my low beam head light about 4 times why" another problem I have is my rear end tires keep wearing out way faster than the front tires why? also while I drive my car squeaks the noise comes from my dash and under my dash more so when I drive slower like around town also why"

- Fresno, CA, USA

Dec 272013

Focus 4-cyl

Upper portion of gas tank completely rusted through.

- Carroll, OH, USA