- December 2: Ford Recalls 680,000 Fusion, Mondeo and Lincoln MKZ Cars recalls | 7 days ago
- November 28: Ford Panoramic Sunroof Lawsuit Dropped by Plaintiffs news | 11 days ago
- November 25: 2016 Ford Explorer Throttle Body Lawsuit Investigation Opened news | 14 days ago
- November 8: Ford Focus Purge Valve Focus of Lawsuit news | 31 days ago
- November 5: Ford Door Latch Recall Closes Ford Focus Investigation investigations | 34 days ago
2008 Ford Focus
fuel system Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: Even though the first model year of a major redesign should typically be avoided, Ford did a good job & the 2008 Ford Focus doesn't appear to have any major defects.
That said, the following model years of this 2nd generation Focus (2009-2011) do appear to be slightly better.
Worst 2008 Focus fuel system Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- fuel delivery-throttle body problem2
- clogged fuel filter1
- fuel level sensor failed1
- fuel spills out of tank while filling1
- fuel tank fell apart1
- gas tank fell out of car on freeway1
- NHTSA: Fuel/Propulsion System2
- NHTSA: Fuel System, Gasoline1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford Focus Model Years
Curious how the 2008 Focus compares to other years?
Check out our Ford Focus overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Focus.