2009 Ford Focus brakes problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2009 Ford Focus:

2009 Ford Focus Owner Comments

Jun 262015

Before taking a right out of the parking lot, I turned my blinker on (with my foot on the brake) and the car accelerated forward instead of turning. I kept my foot on the brake and the car speeded up even more. I finally crashed into a fence onto private property. Then I came to a full stop when I hit an SUV. This crash completely damaged the front of my 2009 Ford Focus.

- Atlanta, GA, USA