2010 Ford Focus brakes problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2010 Ford Focus:

2010 Ford Focus Owner Comments

Nov 302010

Focus

Mom and I was driving a rental. 2010 Ford Focus. Earlier that day she was driving the car an complained it was wobbling when the steering wheel still. For me, at first when I was driving I thought it was the wind making the car wobble, but as I was driving down the highway and notice my back right tire rotation was very unusual (it just didn't feel right) so I slow down to feel the same reaction. When I did my car fishtailed into the median wall of the highway (smashing in the right side or driver side of the car) (when hitting the wall, the breaks and steering wheel locked up) and bounced me across to the left side of the highway hitting the metal rail that help me stop rolling, ended up with minor injuries, serious headaches, and a so called ticket of $130 failure to control my vehicle I don't know if Ford Focus function that way, but I will never advise anyone to ever get a Ford!

- Cincinnati, OH, USA