1.8

2007 Ford Fusion engine problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2007 Ford Fusion:

2007 Ford Fusion Owner Comments (Page 3 of 3)

Aug 172012

Fusion

Same vehicle as previous complaint (wrong year selected on previous complaint). The vehicle is a 2007 Ford Fusion SE V6 with six speed automatic. While attempting to merge, another driver was blocking me by speeding to get alongside me while I was on a merge lane. The other driver then matched my speed. I hit the brakes because the Fusion will not slow down otherwise. I then hit floored the accelerator to prevent another vehicle from closing the gap, as he was attempting to do. The car did nothing for about 3 seconds even though the accelerator was all the way to the floor. The RPM did not change, the speed did not change and I had to hold the accelerator to the floor hoping that the vehicle would respond before the next car tried to cut me off and I ran out of merge lane. Do not call, I will not get any messages.

- Cedar Rapids, IA, USA