- March 27: Ford Transmission Lawsuit Settlement Agreed Upon by Parties news | 2 days ago
- March 27: Ford F-150 Door Latch Lawsuit Says Latches Freeze news | 2 days ago
- March 24: Ford Edge Door Ajar Light Recall Not Necessary, Say Feds investigations | 5 days ago
- March 22: Ford Mustang Shelby GT350 Lawsuit Says Cars Overheat news | 7 days ago
- March 20: Ford Explorer Police Vehicles Get Carbon Monoxide Detectors news | 9 days ago
2013 Ford Fusion
Problems & Complaints
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2013 Fusion doesn’t have the same track record of power steering failure as the previous 3 model years. Of course, those owners said their steering failed at 60k–100k miles. So this appears to be a classic "wait and see" scenario.
In the meantime, there’s plenty of interior accessory problems to complain about. By themselves, each is a barely a blip on the radar. But combined, they give you that feeling of what the hell have I gotten myself into?
Worst 2013 Fusion Problems by Category
Click on a category below for details. Help?
- engine problems33NHTSA complaints: 83
- fuel system problems27NHTSA complaints: 40
- interior accessories problems26NHTSA complaints: 24
- transmission problems26NHTSA complaints: 1
- body / paint problems17NHTSA complaints: 66
- electrical problems17NHTSA complaints: 49
- windows / windshield problems10NHTSA complaints: 2
- AC / heater problems6
- exterior accessories problems6NHTSA complaints: 46
- steering problems4NHTSA complaints: 69
- suspension problems4NHTSA complaints: 5
- wheels / hubs problems4NHTSA complaints: 12
- brakes problems3NHTSA complaints: 16
- cooling system problems3
- lights problems2NHTSA complaints: 17
- seat belts / air bags problems2NHTSA complaints: 65
- exhaust system problems1
- drivetrain problemsNHTSA: 32
- miscellaneous problemsNHTSA: 27
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford Fusion Model Years
Curious how the 2013 Fusion compares to other years?
Check out our Ford Fusion overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Fusion.