- October 16: MyFord Touch Lawsuit Certified Class-Action in Nine States news | 8 days ago
- October 16: Ford Says Power Steering Lawsuit Shouldn't Be a Class-Action news | 8 days ago
- October 12: Ford Edge and Lincoln Continental Recalled recalls | 12 days ago
- October 4: Feds Investigate Brake Failures in 2015-2016 Ford F-150 Trucks investigations | 20 days ago
- October 4: Ford Throttle Body Problems Lead to Lawsuit news | 20 days ago
2013 Ford Fusion
Problems & Complaints
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2013 Fusion doesn’t have the same track record of power steering failure as the previous 3 model years. Of course, those owners said their steering failed at 60k–100k miles. So this appears to be a classic "wait and see" scenario.
In the meantime, there’s plenty of interior accessory problems to complain about. By themselves, each is a barely a blip on the radar. But combined, they give you that feeling of what the hell have I gotten myself into?
Worst 2013 Fusion Problems by Category
Click on a category below for details. Help?
- engine problems23NHTSA complaints: 62
- fuel system problems23NHTSA complaints: 31
- interior accessories problems22NHTSA complaints: 24
- transmission problems20
- body / paint problems13NHTSA complaints: 58
- electrical problems13NHTSA complaints: 44
- windows / windshield problems10NHTSA complaints: 2
- AC / heater problems6
- exterior accessories problems4NHTSA complaints: 43
- suspension problems4NHTSA complaints: 4
- wheels / hubs problems4NHTSA complaints: 9
- brakes problems3NHTSA complaints: 14
- steering problems3NHTSA complaints: 58
- cooling system problems2
- lights problems2NHTSA complaints: 17
- seat belts / air bags problems2NHTSA complaints: 62
- exhaust system problems1
- drivetrain problemsNHTSA: 29
- miscellaneous problemsNHTSA: 24
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford Fusion Model Years
Curious how the 2013 Fusion compares to other years?
Check out our Ford Fusion overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Fusion.