- November 28: Ford Panoramic Sunroof Lawsuit Dropped by Plaintiffs news | 4 days ago
- November 25: 2016 Ford Explorer Throttle Body Lawsuit Investigation Opened news | 7 days ago
- November 8: Ford Focus Purge Valve Focus of Lawsuit news | 24 days ago
- November 5: Ford Door Latch Recall Closes Ford Focus Investigation investigations | 27 days ago
- November 4: Study: Pickup Truck Headlights Leave Drivers in the Dark news | 28 days ago
2013 Ford Fusion
Problems & Complaints
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2013 Fusion doesn’t have the same track record of power steering failure as the previous 3 model years. Of course, those owners said their steering failed at 60k–100k miles. So this appears to be a classic "wait and see" scenario.
In the meantime, there’s plenty of interior accessory problems to complain about. By themselves, each is a barely a blip on the radar. But combined, they give you that feeling of what the hell have I gotten myself into?
Worst 2013 Fusion Problems by Category
Click on a category below for details. Help?
- engine problems26NHTSA complaints: 70
- interior accessories problems24NHTSA complaints: 24
- fuel system problems24NHTSA complaints: 34
- transmission problems22NHTSA complaints: 1
- electrical problems15NHTSA complaints: 45
- body / paint problems14NHTSA complaints: 61
- windows / windshield problems10NHTSA complaints: 2
- AC / heater problems6
- exterior accessories problems5NHTSA complaints: 45
- suspension problems4NHTSA complaints: 4
- wheels / hubs problems4NHTSA complaints: 9
- brakes problems3NHTSA complaints: 15
- cooling system problems3
- steering problems3NHTSA complaints: 63
- lights problems2NHTSA complaints: 17
- seat belts / air bags problems2NHTSA complaints: 63
- exhaust system problems1
- drivetrain problemsNHTSA: 29
- miscellaneous problemsNHTSA: 25
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford Fusion Model Years
Curious how the 2013 Fusion compares to other years?
Check out our Ford Fusion overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Fusion.