- May 25: Ford Recalls F-150, Explorer and Super Duty Over Bad Welds recalls | 2 days ago
- May 25: Ford Recalls Trucks With Aftermarket Door Handle Covers recalls | 2 days ago
- May 22: Ford Explorer Carbon Monoxide Fumes Plague Police news | 5 days ago
- May 16: Ford Antifreeze Leak Recall May Not Be Good Enough news | 11 days ago
- April 23: Ford Explorer Exhaust Leak Lawsuit Dismissed by Judge news | 34 days ago
2013 Ford Fusion
Problems & Complaints
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2013 Fusion doesn’t have the same track record of power steering failure as the previous 3 model years. Of course, those owners said their steering failed at 60k–100k miles. So this appears to be a classic "wait and see" scenario.
In the meantime, there’s plenty of interior accessory problems to complain about. By themselves, each is a barely a blip on the radar. But combined, they give you that feeling of what the hell have I gotten myself into?
Worst 2013 Fusion Problems by Category
Click on a category below for details. Help?
- engine problems33NHTSA complaints: 83
- fuel system problems29NHTSA complaints: 40
- transmission problems28NHTSA complaints: 1
- interior accessories problems27NHTSA complaints: 24
- electrical problems18NHTSA complaints: 49
- body / paint problems17NHTSA complaints: 66
- windows / windshield problems10NHTSA complaints: 2
- AC / heater problems6
- exterior accessories problems6NHTSA complaints: 46
- steering problems6NHTSA complaints: 69
- cooling system problems4
- suspension problems4NHTSA complaints: 5
- wheels / hubs problems4NHTSA complaints: 12
- brakes problems3NHTSA complaints: 16
- seat belts / air bags problems3NHTSA complaints: 65
- lights problems2NHTSA complaints: 17
- exhaust system problems1
- drivetrain problemsNHTSA: 32
- miscellaneous problemsNHTSA: 27
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford Fusion Model Years
Curious how the 2013 Fusion compares to other years?
Check out our Ford Fusion overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Fusion.