- September 29: Ford Recalls Focus and Transit Connect Vehicles in 2 Recalls recalls | 1 days ago
- September 26: Jury Rules Ford Escape Airbag Caused Man to Kill Himself news | 4 days ago
- September 22: Ford Shattering Sunroofs Cause Class-Action Lawsuit news | 8 days ago
- September 8: Ford Recalls 2.3 Million Vehicles Over Door Latches recalls | 22 days ago
- August 28: Ford Explorer Exhaust Lawsuit Settled by Parties news | 33 days ago
2013 Ford Fusion
Problems & Complaints
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2013 Fusion doesn’t have the same track record of power steering failure as the previous 3 model years. Of course, those owners said their steering failed at 60k–100k miles. So this appears to be a classic "wait and see" scenario.
In the meantime, there’s plenty of interior accessory problems to complain about. By themselves, each is a barely a blip on the radar. But combined, they give you that feeling of what the hell have I gotten myself into?
Worst 2013 Fusion Problems by Category
Click on a category below for details. Help?
- engine problems23NHTSA complaints: 61
- fuel system problems23NHTSA complaints: 31
- interior accessories problems22NHTSA complaints: 24
- transmission problems19
- electrical problems13NHTSA complaints: 42
- body / paint problems12NHTSA complaints: 54
- windows / windshield problems10NHTSA complaints: 2
- AC / heater problems6
- exterior accessories problems4NHTSA complaints: 43
- suspension problems4NHTSA complaints: 4
- wheels / hubs problems4NHTSA complaints: 9
- steering problems3NHTSA complaints: 58
- brakes problems2NHTSA complaints: 14
- cooling system problems2
- lights problems2NHTSA complaints: 17
- seat belts / air bags problems2NHTSA complaints: 62
- exhaust system problems1
- drivetrain problemsNHTSA: 28
- miscellaneous problemsNHTSA: 24
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford Fusion Model Years
Curious how the 2013 Fusion compares to other years?
Check out our Ford Fusion overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Fusion.