- January 13: Ford Recalls 816,000 Vehicles to Replace Takata Airbag Inflators recalls | 3 days ago
- January 1: Ford Power Steering Lawsuit Denied Class-Action Certification news | 15 days ago
- December 27: Ford Fusion and Mercury Milan ABS Problems Investigated investigations | 20 days ago
- December 21: Ford Recalls 9,400 Vehicles in 3 Recalls recalls | 26 days ago
- December 2: Ford Recalls 680,000 Fusion, Mondeo and Lincoln MKZ Cars recalls | 45 days ago
2013 Ford Fusion
Problems & Complaints
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2013 Fusion doesn’t have the same track record of power steering failure as the previous 3 model years. Of course, those owners said their steering failed at 60k–100k miles. So this appears to be a classic "wait and see" scenario.
In the meantime, there’s plenty of interior accessory problems to complain about. By themselves, each is a barely a blip on the radar. But combined, they give you that feeling of what the hell have I gotten myself into?
Worst 2013 Fusion Problems by Category
Click on a category below for details. Help?
- engine problems28NHTSA complaints: 75
- fuel system problems25NHTSA complaints: 39
- interior accessories problems24NHTSA complaints: 24
- transmission problems24NHTSA complaints: 1
- body / paint problems15NHTSA complaints: 64
- electrical problems15NHTSA complaints: 47
- windows / windshield problems10NHTSA complaints: 2
- AC / heater problems6
- exterior accessories problems6NHTSA complaints: 46
- steering problems4NHTSA complaints: 67
- suspension problems4NHTSA complaints: 5
- wheels / hubs problems4NHTSA complaints: 11
- brakes problems3NHTSA complaints: 16
- cooling system problems3
- lights problems2NHTSA complaints: 17
- seat belts / air bags problems2NHTSA complaints: 64
- exhaust system problems1
- drivetrain problemsNHTSA: 30
- miscellaneous problemsNHTSA: 26
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford Fusion Model Years
Curious how the 2013 Fusion compares to other years?
Check out our Ford Fusion overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Fusion.