- August 8: Ford F-150 Doors Won't Latch Closed in the Cold: Lawsuit news | 10 days ago
- August 7: 1.4 Million Ford F-150 Trucks Investigated for B-Pillar Fires investigations | 11 days ago
- August 6: Ford Emissions Lawsuit Says Power Stroke Engines Illegal news | 12 days ago
- July 24: Ford Shelby GT350 Lawsuit Gains Traction in Florida news | 25 days ago
- July 23: Ford Explorer Carbon Monoxide Concerns Heard in Court news | 26 days ago
2013 Ford Fusion
Accessories - Interior Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2013 Fusion doesn’t have the same track record of power steering failure as the previous 3 model years. Of course, those owners said their steering failed at 60k–100k miles. So this appears to be a classic "wait and see" scenario.
In the meantime, there’s plenty of interior accessory problems to complain about. By themselves, each is a barely a blip on the radar. But combined, they give you that feeling of what the hell have I gotten myself into?
2013 Ford Fusion Accessories - Interior Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Horn Failure3
- Interior Hood Release Latch Broke3
- Myford Touch Not Working Properly3
- Gear Shift Stuck In Park2
- Radio Not Working Properly2
- All Warning Lights Are On1
- Buzzing Noise Coming From Dash1
- Check Charging System Alert1
- Dash Lights Go Out Or Go Dim For No Reason1
- Dome Lights Come On Randomly1
- Faulty Door Latch1
- Headliner Coming Off1
- Hood Itch Release Lever Broken1
- Horn Weak Sounding1
- Ignition Switch Intermittently Won't Start Until Released1
- Part Of Door Handle Fell Off1
- Radio Volume Changes On Its Own1
- Steering Column Electical Failure1
- Strong Odor1
- Usb Port Doesn't Work1
- NHTSA: Seats20
- NHTSA: Equipment Adaptive5
- NHTSA: Equipment: Electrical: Nav System (GPS)1
- NHTSA: Equipment: Electrical: Radio/Tape Deck/Cd Etc.1
- NHTSA: Interior Lighting1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford Fusion Model Years
Curious how the 2013 Fusion compares to other years?
Check out our Ford Fusion overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Fusion.