- February 14: Brake Fluid Leaks Cause Ford Escape and Lincoln MKC Recall recalls | 3 days ago
- February 13: 2006 Ford Ranger Owners Warned to Park the Trucks recalls | 4 days ago
- February 1: Exploding Sunroof in Ford Escape Causes Lawsuit news | 16 days ago
- January 29: Ford Focus Suspension Lawsuit is Over news | 19 days ago
- January 27: Ford Recalls 2018 Expedition and Lincoln Navigator SUVs recalls | 21 days ago
2013 Ford Fusion
Accessories - Interior Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2013 Fusion doesn’t have the same track record of power steering failure as the previous 3 model years. Of course, those owners said their steering failed at 60k–100k miles. So this appears to be a classic "wait and see" scenario.
In the meantime, there’s plenty of interior accessory problems to complain about. By themselves, each is a barely a blip on the radar. But combined, they give you that feeling of what the hell have I gotten myself into?
Worst 2013 Fusion Accessories - Interior Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- horn failure3
- interior hood release latch broke3
- myford touch not working properly3
- gear shift stuck in park2
- radio not working properly2
- all warning lights are on1
- buzzing noise coming from dash1
- check charging system alert1
- dash lights go out or go dim for no reason1
- dome lights come on randomly1
- faulty door latch1
- headliner coming off1
- hood itch release lever broken1
- horn weak sounding1
- ignition switch intermittently won't start until released1
- part of door handle fell off1
- radio volume changes on its own1
- steering column electical failure1
- strong odor1
- usb port doesn't work1
- NHTSA: Seats16
- NHTSA: Equipment Adaptive5
- NHTSA: Equipment: Electrical: Nav System (GPS)1
- NHTSA: Equipment: Electrical: Radio/Tape Deck/Cd Etc.1
- NHTSA: Interior Lighting1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford Fusion Model Years
Curious how the 2013 Fusion compares to other years?
Check out our Ford Fusion overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Fusion.