- October 16: Ford Ranger Recall: HVAC Blower Motor Fire Risk recalls | 1 days ago
- October 15: Ford MPG Lawsuit Alleges Fuel Economy Ratings Are Wrong news | 2 days ago
- October 4: Ford Escapes Added to Seatback Recliner Recall recalls | 13 days ago
- October 4: 2020 Ford Explorer Recalled For Wiring Harness Problems recalls | 13 days ago
- October 4: Ford F-Series Super Duty Trucks Recalled For Axle Problems recalls | 13 days ago
2013 Ford Fusion
Problems & Complaints
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2013 Fusion doesn’t have the same track record of power steering failure as the previous 3 model years. Of course, those owners said their steering failed at 60k–100k miles. So this appears to be a classic "wait and see" scenario.
In the meantime, there’s plenty of interior accessory problems to complain about. By themselves, each is a barely a blip on the radar. But combined, they give you that feeling of what the hell have I gotten myself into?
Worst 2013 Ford Fusion Problems by Category
Click on a category below for details. Help?
- engine problems50NHTSA complaints: 289
- transmission problems41NHTSA complaints: 2
- interior accessories problems28NHTSA complaints: 30
- fuel system problems27NHTSA complaints: 90
- electrical problems22NHTSA complaints: 99
- body / paint problems21NHTSA complaints: 138
- cooling system problems12
- steering problems11NHTSA complaints: 190
- exterior accessories problems10NHTSA complaints: 83
- windows / windshield problems10NHTSA complaints: 4
- AC / heater problems7
- wheels / hubs problems6NHTSA complaints: 25
- seat belts / air bags problems4NHTSA complaints: 162
- suspension problems4NHTSA complaints: 8
- brakes problems3NHTSA complaints: 46
- lights problems2NHTSA complaints: 24
- exhaust system problems1NHTSA complaints: 1
- drivetrain problemsNHTSA: 160
- miscellaneous problemsNHTSA: 113
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford Fusion Model Years
Curious how the 2013 Fusion compares to other years?
Check out our Ford Fusion overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Fusion.