- October 22: Ford Ranger SuperCabs Recalled For Seat Belt Issues recalls | 1 days ago
- October 8: Ford Recalls Ranger SuperCabs With Fixed Headrests recalls | 15 days ago
- October 7: Ford Bronco Recall Issued Over Airbag Failures recalls | 16 days ago
- October 2: Ford Fusion Transmission Problems Lead to Lawsuit news | 21 days ago
- September 30: Ford Mustang Backup Camera Not Working, Alleges Lawsuit news | 23 days ago
2013 Ford Fusion
Problems & Complaints
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2013 Fusion doesn’t have the same track record of power steering failure as the previous 3 model years. Of course, those owners said their steering failed at 60k–100k miles. So this appears to be a classic "wait and see" scenario.
In the meantime, there’s plenty of interior accessory problems to complain about. By themselves, each is a barely a blip on the radar. But combined, they give you that feeling of what the hell have I gotten myself into?
Worst 2013 Ford Fusion Problems by Category
Click on a category below for details. Help?
- engine problems53NHTSA complaints: 382
- transmission problems41NHTSA complaints: 5
- interior accessories problems29NHTSA complaints: 34
- fuel system problems27NHTSA complaints: 114
- body / paint problems22NHTSA complaints: 159
- electrical problems22NHTSA complaints: 130
- cooling system problems12
- steering problems11NHTSA complaints: 280
- exterior accessories problems10NHTSA complaints: 98
- windows / windshield problems10NHTSA complaints: 5
- AC / heater problems7
- wheels / hubs problems7NHTSA complaints: 24
- brakes problems4NHTSA complaints: 62
- seat belts / air bags problems4NHTSA complaints: 180
- suspension problems4NHTSA complaints: 8
- lights problems2NHTSA complaints: 26
- exhaust system problems1NHTSA complaints: 1
- drivetrain problemsNHTSA: 214
- miscellaneous problemsNHTSA: 142
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford Fusion Model Years
Curious how the 2013 Fusion compares to other years?
Check out our Ford Fusion overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Fusion.