- August 8: Ford F-150 Doors Won't Latch Closed in the Cold: Lawsuit news | 11 days ago
- August 7: 1.4 Million Ford F-150 Trucks Investigated for B-Pillar Fires investigations | 12 days ago
- August 6: Ford Emissions Lawsuit Says Power Stroke Engines Illegal news | 13 days ago
- July 24: Ford Shelby GT350 Lawsuit Gains Traction in Florida news | 26 days ago
- July 23: Ford Explorer Carbon Monoxide Concerns Heard in Court news | 27 days ago
2013 Ford Fusion
Problems & Complaints
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2013 Fusion doesn’t have the same track record of power steering failure as the previous 3 model years. Of course, those owners said their steering failed at 60k–100k miles. So this appears to be a classic "wait and see" scenario.
In the meantime, there’s plenty of interior accessory problems to complain about. By themselves, each is a barely a blip on the radar. But combined, they give you that feeling of what the hell have I gotten myself into?
Worst 2013 Ford Fusion Problems by Category
Click on a category below for details. Help?
- engine problems45NHTSA complaints: 216
- transmission problems37NHTSA complaints: 1
- interior accessories problems28NHTSA complaints: 28
- fuel system problems26NHTSA complaints: 64
- electrical problems21NHTSA complaints: 77
- body / paint problems20NHTSA complaints: 100
- exterior accessories problems10NHTSA complaints: 67
- windows / windshield problems10NHTSA complaints: 4
- steering problems9NHTSA complaints: 131
- AC / heater problems7
- cooling system problems7
- wheels / hubs problems5NHTSA complaints: 17
- suspension problems4NHTSA complaints: 6
- brakes problems3NHTSA complaints: 31
- seat belts / air bags problems3NHTSA complaints: 129
- lights problems2NHTSA complaints: 23
- exhaust system problems1NHTSA complaints: 1
- miscellaneous problemsNHTSA: 65
- drivetrain problemsNHTSA: 65
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford Fusion Model Years
Curious how the 2013 Fusion compares to other years?
Check out our Ford Fusion overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Fusion.