- February 14: Brake Fluid Leaks Cause Ford Escape and Lincoln MKC Recall recalls | 11 days ago
- February 13: 2006 Ford Ranger Owners Warned to Park the Trucks recalls | 12 days ago
- February 1: Exploding Sunroof in Ford Escape Causes Lawsuit news | 24 days ago
- January 29: Ford Focus Suspension Lawsuit is Over news | 27 days ago
- January 27: Ford Recalls 2018 Expedition and Lincoln Navigator SUVs recalls | 29 days ago
2013 Ford Fusion
Problems & Complaints
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2013 Fusion doesn’t have the same track record of power steering failure as the previous 3 model years. Of course, those owners said their steering failed at 60k–100k miles. So this appears to be a classic "wait and see" scenario.
In the meantime, there’s plenty of interior accessory problems to complain about. By themselves, each is a barely a blip on the radar. But combined, they give you that feeling of what the hell have I gotten myself into?
Worst 2013 Fusion Problems by Category
Click on a category below for details. Help?
- engine problems42NHTSA complaints: 83
- transmission problems34NHTSA complaints: 1
- interior accessories problems28NHTSA complaints: 24
- fuel system problems26NHTSA complaints: 40
- electrical problems20NHTSA complaints: 49
- body / paint problems18NHTSA complaints: 66
- exterior accessories problems10NHTSA complaints: 46
- windows / windshield problems10NHTSA complaints: 2
- steering problems9NHTSA complaints: 69
- AC / heater problems7
- cooling system problems7
- wheels / hubs problems5NHTSA complaints: 12
- suspension problems4NHTSA complaints: 5
- brakes problems3NHTSA complaints: 16
- seat belts / air bags problems3NHTSA complaints: 65
- lights problems2NHTSA complaints: 17
- exhaust system problems1
- drivetrain problemsNHTSA: 32
- miscellaneous problemsNHTSA: 27
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford Fusion Model Years
Curious how the 2013 Fusion compares to other years?
Check out our Ford Fusion overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Fusion.