- September 16: Ford Explorer Wheel Hub Bearing Assemblies Recalled recalls | 5 days ago
- September 15: Ford Explorer Carbon Monoxide Investigation Upgraded investigations | 6 days ago
- September 12: Ford PowerShift Dual-Clutch Transmission Settlement Questioned news | 9 days ago
- August 31: Ford Recalls F-150 and Mustang Over Deadly Airbags recalls | 21 days ago
- August 31: Ford Recalls Explorer, Taurus and Police Interceptors recalls | 21 days ago
2013 Ford Fusion
Problems & Complaints
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2013 Fusion doesn’t have the same track record of power steering failure as the previous 3 model years. Of course, those owners said their steering failed at 60k–100k miles. So this appears to be a classic "wait and see" scenario.
In the meantime, there’s plenty of interior accessory problems to complain about. By themselves, each is a barely a blip on the radar. But combined, they give you that feeling of what the hell have I gotten myself into?
Worst 2013 Fusion Problems by Category
Click on a category below for details. Help?
- engine problems33NHTSA complaints: 83
- transmission problems32NHTSA complaints: 1
- fuel system problems29NHTSA complaints: 40
- interior accessories problems27NHTSA complaints: 24
- electrical problems20NHTSA complaints: 49
- body / paint problems17NHTSA complaints: 66
- exterior accessories problems10NHTSA complaints: 46
- windows / windshield problems10NHTSA complaints: 2
- steering problems7NHTSA complaints: 69
- AC / heater problems6
- cooling system problems4
- suspension problems4NHTSA complaints: 5
- wheels / hubs problems4NHTSA complaints: 12
- brakes problems3NHTSA complaints: 16
- seat belts / air bags problems3NHTSA complaints: 65
- lights problems2NHTSA complaints: 17
- exhaust system problems1
- drivetrain problemsNHTSA: 32
- miscellaneous problemsNHTSA: 27
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford Fusion Model Years
Curious how the 2013 Fusion compares to other years?
Check out our Ford Fusion overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Fusion.