- October 12: Ford F-150 Brake Pedals Go to the Floors: Lawsuit news | 3 days ago
- October 10: Ford GT Recall Issued After Car Catches Fire recalls | 5 days ago
- October 10: Ford Fiesta and Focus Owners in Thailand Win PowerShift Case news | 5 days ago
- October 7: Ford Water Pump Class-Action Lawsuit Says Engines Fail news | 8 days ago
- October 2: Bosch CP4 Fuel Pump Failures Cause Lawsuit news | 13 days ago
2013 Ford Fusion
Problems & Complaints
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2013 Fusion doesn’t have the same track record of power steering failure as the previous 3 model years. Of course, those owners said their steering failed at 60k–100k miles. So this appears to be a classic "wait and see" scenario.
In the meantime, there’s plenty of interior accessory problems to complain about. By themselves, each is a barely a blip on the radar. But combined, they give you that feeling of what the hell have I gotten myself into?
Worst 2013 Ford Fusion Problems by Category
Click on a category below for details. Help?
- engine problems46NHTSA complaints: 224
- transmission problems38NHTSA complaints: 1
- interior accessories problems28NHTSA complaints: 28
- fuel system problems27NHTSA complaints: 64
- electrical problems21NHTSA complaints: 81
- body / paint problems20NHTSA complaints: 108
- exterior accessories problems10NHTSA complaints: 68
- windows / windshield problems10NHTSA complaints: 4
- cooling system problems9
- steering problems9NHTSA complaints: 135
- AC / heater problems7
- wheels / hubs problems5NHTSA complaints: 17
- seat belts / air bags problems4NHTSA complaints: 131
- suspension problems4NHTSA complaints: 6
- brakes problems3NHTSA complaints: 34
- lights problems2NHTSA complaints: 24
- exhaust system problems1NHTSA complaints: 1
- drivetrain problemsNHTSA: 86
- miscellaneous problemsNHTSA: 74
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford Fusion Model Years
Curious how the 2013 Fusion compares to other years?
Check out our Ford Fusion overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Fusion.