- January 6: Ford Swollen Lug Nuts Lawsuit Dismissed news | 11 days ago
- January 4: Ford Expands Takata Airbag Recalls by 953,000 Vehicles recalls | 13 days ago
- January 4: Ford EcoSport Recall Issued For 2019 Models recalls | 13 days ago
- December 30: Ford F-150 Transmission Lawsuit Says Reverse Doesn't Work news | 18 days ago
- December 25: Ford F-150 B-Pillar Fire Investigation Closed After Recall investigations | 23 days ago
2013 Ford Fusion
Problems & Complaints
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2013 Fusion doesn’t have the same track record of power steering failure as the previous 3 model years. Of course, those owners said their steering failed at 60k–100k miles. So this appears to be a classic "wait and see" scenario.
In the meantime, there’s plenty of interior accessory problems to complain about. By themselves, each is a barely a blip on the radar. But combined, they give you that feeling of what the hell have I gotten myself into?
Worst 2013 Ford Fusion Problems by Category
Click on a category below for details. Help?
- engine problems46NHTSA complaints: 243
- transmission problems38NHTSA complaints: 1
- interior accessories problems28NHTSA complaints: 28
- fuel system problems27NHTSA complaints: 75
- electrical problems21NHTSA complaints: 89
- body / paint problems20NHTSA complaints: 115
- exterior accessories problems10NHTSA complaints: 71
- cooling system problems10
- windows / windshield problems10NHTSA complaints: 4
- steering problems9NHTSA complaints: 153
- AC / heater problems7
- wheels / hubs problems5NHTSA complaints: 19
- seat belts / air bags problems4NHTSA complaints: 143
- suspension problems4NHTSA complaints: 7
- brakes problems3NHTSA complaints: 37
- lights problems2NHTSA complaints: 24
- exhaust system problems1NHTSA complaints: 1
- drivetrain problemsNHTSA: 112
- miscellaneous problemsNHTSA: 81
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford Fusion Model Years
Curious how the 2013 Fusion compares to other years?
Check out our Ford Fusion overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Fusion.