- November 25: Ford Edge Lawsuit Dismissed Over EcoBoost Flexplates news | 3 days ago
- November 8: Ford F-150 10-Speed Transmission Lawsuit Moves Forward news | 20 days ago
- October 26: Ford Bronco Sport Moonroofs May Fly Away recalls | 33 days ago
- October 22: Ford Ranger SuperCabs Recalled For Seat Belt Issues recalls | 37 days ago
- October 8: Ford Recalls Ranger SuperCabs With Fixed Headrests recalls | 51 days ago
This problem may be covered under warranty. Ask your Ford dealer.
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2013 Fusion doesn’t have the same track record of power steering failure as the previous 3 model years. Of course, those owners said their steering failed at 60k–100k miles. So this appears to be a classic "wait and see" scenario.
In the meantime, there’s plenty of interior accessory problems to complain about. By themselves, each is a barely a blip on the radar. But combined, they give you that feeling of what the hell have I gotten myself into?
- Typical Repair Cost:
- No data
- Average Mileage:
- 7,400 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 18 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- not sure (16 reports)
- Ford needs to have real people drive and get mpg then.. (2 reports)
fuel system problem