- March 18: Ford Door Ajar Sensor Lawsuit Says Warning Lights Stay On news | 4 days ago
- March 16: Ford Explorer Exhaust Fumes in the Cabin Causes Lawsuit news | 6 days ago
- March 14: Ford Focus and Fusion Recalled For Clutch Problems recalls | 8 days ago
- March 14: Ford Recalls 1.4 Million Cars For Steering Wheels That May Fall Off recalls | 8 days ago
- March 5: 2016 Ford Shelby GT350 Mustang Transmissions Overheat: Lawsuit news | 17 days ago
2013 Ford Fusion
Crash Test Safety Ratings
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2013 Fusion doesn’t have the same track record of power steering failure as the previous 3 model years. Of course, those owners said their steering failed at 60k–100k miles. So this appears to be a classic "wait and see" scenario.
In the meantime, there’s plenty of interior accessory problems to complain about. By themselves, each is a barely a blip on the radar. But combined, they give you that feeling of what the hell have I gotten myself into?