- December 13: Stop Underrides Act: Large Trucks and Trailers Need Guards news | 4 days ago
- December 1: Ford Recalls 2018 Expedition, 2017 F-53 and F-59 recalls | 16 days ago
- December 1: Ford Recalls 202,000 Explorer SUVs and F-150 Trucks recalls | 16 days ago
- November 25: 2010 Ford Fusion Power Steering Assist Faults Investigated investigations | 22 days ago
- November 19: Feds Deny Ford and Mazda Petitions to Delay Takata Airbag Recalls news | 28 days ago
2013 Ford Fusion
Crash Test Safety Ratings
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2013 Fusion doesn’t have the same track record of power steering failure as the previous 3 model years. Of course, those owners said their steering failed at 60k–100k miles. So this appears to be a classic "wait and see" scenario.
In the meantime, there’s plenty of interior accessory problems to complain about. By themselves, each is a barely a blip on the radar. But combined, they give you that feeling of what the hell have I gotten myself into?