- April 16: Ford Unintended Acceleration Class Action Lawsuit Dismissed news | 4 days ago
- April 14: Takata Airbag Recall Loaner Car Policies Lacking news | 6 days ago
- April 13: Driverless Cars: 66 Percent of Consumers Don't Want Them news | 7 days ago
- April 12: Ford Engine Block Heater Recall Ordered Over Cords recalls | 8 days ago
- March 22: Certain Automakers Slacking on Automatic Emergency Braking news | 29 days ago
2013 Ford Fusion
Crash Test Safety Ratings
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2013 Fusion doesn’t have the same track record of power steering failure as the previous 3 model years. Of course, those owners said their steering failed at 60k–100k miles. So this appears to be a classic "wait and see" scenario.
In the meantime, there’s plenty of interior accessory problems to complain about. By themselves, each is a barely a blip on the radar. But combined, they give you that feeling of what the hell have I gotten myself into?